Hard metal cutter to minimise production downtimes
It is of great importance for a production site to be able to re-start production as quickly as possible in case of failures caused for example by wear or rupture. Until now, a large and cost-consuming stock of spare parts was necessary for this purpose.
• Longer life thanks to the use of hard metal (HM)
• Hard metal segments that can be repeatedly reground
• Automatic centring by the depth groove in the hard metal segment
• Minimisation of downtimes by very quick repair
• Low weight due to the use of light metal as basic body (clearly longer life expectancy of the spindle bearings)
• noticeable reduction of the costs for spare parts and storage