Styro Cutter Z140
The StyroCutter Z140 is an all-round stabilizer, ruggedly constructed hand-machine which can be used in all areas where polystyrene foam is produced and manufactured. The blade can be heated up to 600°C in the shortest time and enables a simple and continuous process sequence.
The StyroCutter Z140 is a real profit for model-making and moulding, design and scene shaping, decoration and art, laboratories and for the industry of thermal insulation.
- no trouble from cutting dust and electrostatic charging
- cutting length up to 140 mm
- a wide range of available blade shapes
- special constructions are possible
- simple fastening and exchange of the hot cutting knives
- fatigue-proof process because of a weight of only 985 g
- simple connection to the 230 V power supply
- a very good cost/performance ratio